Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Very Visual First Year in Baltimore

In the last year I've shot so many new events and stories in new places, but I haven't been sharing it all with the internet. In my first year working as the staff photographer at the Catholic Review, my coworkers and I hauled in a bunch of contest awards from the Catholic Press Association and the MDDC Press Association, including the MDDC's award for newspaper of the year for non-dailies with circulations more than 20,000. Here's a random sample of photos from the last year shot around Baltimore and beyond. It includes the Preakness, graduation features, sports and other sundry pretties that caught my eye. Also, you can now view the photos larger. Just click the little, arrow-square-thingy in the bottom-right to expand the slideshow.

No comments: