Monday, November 26, 2007

sports post

Since the last update I've taken quite a few more pictures. This post is going to be all sports, though. I've been gathering hours on the sidelines here shooting the multiple state final games that have taken place this month. None of the St. Louis teams that made it to the state final game won. All losses. Start of with some soccer at the Anheuser-Busch Center and then class 3, 4, and 6 football at the Edward Jones Dome. Lots of sad high schoolers. Oh, and for the last game I shot on Saturday I took the time to go shoot from up high. Managed to get that photo of the opposing team stretching over the goal line for their seventh touchdown. Lots of sad high schoolers.














3 comments:

Jenny said...

These are all great, but I absolutely love that second soccer pic. It's so symetrical and perfect.

Luanne Dietz said...

The second ones my Fav mr Tom!
Great seeing.. It almost reminds me of the game heads up 7-up.. I don't even know why..lol.. its as if the two guys are waiting with their heads down for someone to tell them to get up and start playing..lol.. it made me smile;) nice job!

Unknown said...

I want to see the tanning bed;)