Friday, December 21, 2007

Senator Clinton and Soulard Kids

Here is a much needed update. Today was my last day at the Post-Dispatch and as I was gathering together all the stuff that I shot over the last few months I realized that I have quite a few photos left to post here. Below are some shots from when Senator Clinton made a visit to St. Louis not too long ago. Shots one and four ran in the paper. And I also have some pictures from a story we did about kids at a school in Soulard (south city st. louis) that go with their culinary arts teacher to the farmers market to pick out food to be prepared for the school lunches and then help the teacher prepare the lunch for the school later on. It was an enjoyable assignment. More updates to come soon.









3 comments:

Milla said...

i really like the photos of the kids cooking.. the first one melted me.

Luanne Dietz said...

Nice seeing buddy.. I like the Clinton photos I just might suggest a crop down from the top a little on the first one.. I know I know I can hear you saying it now.. " But then you loose the people" lol.. just a thought;) miss you!

Celia Talbot Tobin said...

long time tommy, I'm happy to see how your vision's evolving. It's kinda cool to NOT see someone's work for several months just for the excitement of seeing the changes when you next check back. Where are you headed for the spring? How did you like the dispatch?