Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A break in Florida

Since my last post so many weeks ago I have made the move from St. Louis to Peoria where I am now the Spring intern at the Peoria Journal Star. Before moving further north into even colder weather, I took a trip back down to Florida where I visited Camille and the all the Gainesville folks. So, here are some shots from Gainesville (and one from Jacksonville) replete with warm sunset light and fireworks. I tried to make this post last night, but blogspot's desaturation of all the photos (which are actually just links on the page, I guess) was unsatisfactory. I've made a temporary fix for the color problems, but if anyone wants to give me the magic formula for posting larger, correctly toned photos I would welcome the info with open arms (the little messing around with the html that I did wasn't getting me what I wanted).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tim Hussin said...

Looks like you had a nice, refreshing break. I feel like I need one, and I've only been here for 3 weeks. About the desaturation, I've had that problem too, but it happened to me most when I saved for web in photoshop. I just stopped doing that and saved it like I'd save any other photo and I think it's been working. For big photos, post them on Flickr and then link them through blogger. Good luck, and kick butt Peoria