Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little Spirit

I've fallen behind in my phlog updates lately. So, my plan of action to fix this problem is to decrease the number of photos per update in hopes that I will be able to more quickly throw up a larger number of updates. I'm not sure if this is the solution but, in the words of Jimmy Cliff, time will tell. For my first quick and easy post I give you the Illinois State Championship Dance and Cheer Competition at the Peoria Civic Center. The first photo ran as the B1 centerpiece, which I was happy about. The third shot did not make it into the print edition, but through the magic of online galleries it still made it somewhere. Can I get a
G-O
T-E-A-M!
cheerleaders perform on staged
cheerleaders cheer on teammates
cheerleaders backstage

4 comments:

Milla said...

that second picture is pretty sweet.
i also like the way the profile came out of the girl on the far left in the last one.


you should post those pictures of the remodeled house. I like the ones with the fireplace in them.

Marvin Halelamien said...

I like the last one. It gives a sort of behind the scenes look and that girl on the left end makes the picture.

Tim Hussin said...

That first photo is great. Nice seeing.

Morgan said...

like the first, glad it ran centerpiece where it belongs :)