Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spring in Washington D.C.

A couple of months ago I visited my Humble Grape sippin' friend in Washington D.C. where we wined, dined, danced and also did a little sightseeing. It was great to get a break and just shoot somewhere new with no pressure. A lot of shoot-from-the-hip, no worries style photos came from the weekend. Here are a few them. Also, I'm trying out slideshows on the blog, in keeping with the website update I completed not too long ago. http://tommccarthyjr.com .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#12...i worked on a similarly shaped structure for two years of my life...and well, this pic is just bringing it all back for me.

Luanne Dietz said...

I predict you were wearing a bright yellow shirt!!! And I know this not by habit of course, but by reflection:)