Monday, September 5, 2011

Two Years in Vero Beach

This month marks two years since I moved to Vero Beach and began shooting for the Vero Beach 32963 newspaper and it's sister site VeroNews.com. This slideshow starts out with a photo that turned out to be very expensive. Beach goers are trying to help a beached pygmy sperm whale while I'm behind the lens successfully ruining my camera (with help from an unexpected wave). This set of photos is just a sampling of what I've shot over the last month. The slideshow ends with some photos from Hurricane Irene's offshore passage at the end of August, which made for some great, nasty surf for  a few days. I've got a pretty serious backlog of photos so hopefully I'll post again soon. Beached Whale

2 comments:

Luanne Dietz said...

Number 11 is beautiful... 26 and the spread are great as well. Nice Seeing Tom. It's been a great visual 2 years for readers in Vero ;)

Milla said...

really love 7 and 26. 1 is great too.. sorry it ruined the lens though. oof.