Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Haunted Children's Theatre

Last year at about this time I decided to put together something special for the Halloween issue of the paper.  The Riverside Children's Theatre here in Vero puts on a haunted house every year and I arranged to get inside access to the whole process from the try outs and construction at the beginning straight through to opening weekend.  It was a lot of fun and I came away with a ton of photos and audio. In addition to a nice spread in the paper, I put together this audio slideshow, which ran on http://www.veronews.com/.  For some reason I never posted it on the blog. So, I figure that now is as good a time as any to revisit the haunting. (Also, this blog should now be compatible with all of your iDroidpad devices. Exciting developments.)

No comments: