Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Month Two of Post Posts

Starting into month number two up here in St. Louis and I've got a bunch of photos I never put up from last month and few fresh ones, too. Here are the highlights, I guess. First off is a fresh shot from this weekend's Scottish Games that I'm happy about. Then I've got two pictures I shot at a carnival celebrating Rankin Technical College's 100th anniversary. I liked the first one, but my editor wanted the second one (a different shot entirely actually ended up running). I've also got some food photos that I promised two posts back. The first one is the one that ran, I think. The second is my favorite because I think it looks like it is from 1984. Lastly, some shots from a baseball practice being conducted by one of the two teams that will be competing this weekend in an effort to break the record for World's Longest Baseball Game.









1 comment:

Milla said...

damn that shrimp looks delicious.
i think shrimp is my new favorite thing to eat. i want to eat it every day.


-I really like the first photo. It's awesome. and the one of the old man looking at his bat. I like the way you framed them.