Sunday, September 30, 2007

Shooting and Publishing

I've been shooitng a lot but many of my assignments lately have been for stories that will be published in a week or two rather than the next day. I feel like I should wait until the paper publishes the photos before I put them up. So, this update is made up of a few features and spot news shots. Oh, and a quick portrait of architect Gyo Obata that I made really quickly in an effort to convince him to let me come back and shoot something more documentary style of him working in his garden. Also, I tried to get his dog into the shot with him but couldn't seem to make it work. He never called me back so the portrait ran, which is alright I guess. There've also been a couple of fires (though in both cases the fire itself wasn't visible) and a feature shot of some A/C repair guys up on the roof of a building with a big mural painted on its wall. Coming soon...probably some food shoots I've done this past week.







2 comments:

Milla said...

he's such a cute old man :)

i really like the last one too.

Luanne Dietz said...

I want to be where that girl is running.. It looks sooo pretty...;)