Friday, April 18, 2008

Softball Screwup

So, I went to shoot a high school girls softball game today for some sports page wild art. After shooting the whole game, I noticed that the sign in front of the school I was shooting at said Jr. High on it. After a quick check of the rosters I'd gathered from the two teams I realized that I had somehow shot the sophomore game instead of the varsity game (which took place directly across the street and was apparently over long before I realized my mistake - I checked). Luckily (sort of) there was a night game on the other side of town so I went and shot that. Unluckily, the lights on the third base side were out (not that it would have mattered that much). This is the shot I got of a play at home plate from the daytime game that I accidentally shot (the photo that is in tomorrow's paper will not appear on this phlog). Ugh.
Play at home

No comments: